Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Friday, March 27, 2015

Headaches....

Since discharge from last admission in January, I have been struggling with headaches.

I don't know why, or how they have come about, but I am assuming they are tension headaches. it always starts in the right side of my neck at the back of my head. And it seems to be getting worse.

I slept 90% of the day today. I can only imagine what a Migraine must feel like, and I salute  the people that live through them. You are Brave.

There seem to be a number of possibilities and factors. I spoke to my doctor and she told me that I have an excess of Carbon Dioxide floating in my body, that's a reason for the  headaches, and also for my, well I'd say memory loss. It's not really memory loss, I just forget things, and forget about things that I had to do. Also when I am speaking to somebody, my brain almost has that dreaded "Loading" logo running, before I find the words to respond.



Second option is my sinuses, I have battled with sinus for as long as i can remember. In the year 2000, I had nasal Polyps removed, and since then, nothing has really been done. So, today I went for a Sinus CT and the Doctor didn't seem concerned, or maybe he did. i was fast asleep when he came to spoke to me, so i only remember the last half of the conversation.

Option 3, is tension, and I think that this is the main issue. I cough a lot, and Violently, it puts a lot of pressure and strain on my head, and shoulders... well, on my whole body actually. I think that is where it all started, I have a knot in my neck, that isn't budging. It could also be my sleeping position. I could be putting strain on my neck.

In my opinion, I reckon that it is all 3 of those options combined. Lets see if tomorrow, my heads a little better.

Stay Fabulous <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3