Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, June 11, 2015

All the exciting news

Hello everybody,


I feel terrible for neglecting you all, and not keeping you up to date with the going ons in my life.

Things have been a little big hectic lately, between work, Club responsibilities, packing and keeping myself healthy.

As you all may know, our family is relocating to Hilton. We were supposed to be all packed and moved out at the end of the month. The 30th was to be our last day living in Pretoria.

However that has not materialised, until today.


Today my dad received news that the sale of our house has FINALLY gone through. The plots been sold. One of the 4 families that put an offer on our farm, now has it. It is a beautiful Farm, and I really am going to miss it. I have had 10 years here, 10 years of memories. I wish I could pack them into a memory box and keep them forever.

Moving back to Hilton is going to be a huge adjustment for everyone. It will be an adventure, that's for sure. And I am going to enjoy being around all my friends and family again, although I am going to miss my family up in Gauteng a lot.

Let's see what these next 6-8 weeks have in store for my family. I pray that the move will go smoothly and quickly.

 



I will be in hospital at the end of the month. I am planning to be admitted on the 24th, hopefully for just a week in hospital itself and my last week at home. My life has been made easier, as I have recently got discovery to pay for a CADD Legacy IV pump for me, so I do not have to borrow Milparks. My Pump arrived in Centurion today. Now just to go and fetch it. I am so excited .






You may remember a couple of months ago, my mom and I began a prayer chain for Charlene, because she really wasn't managing very well anymore.
Well, Another exciting thing that has happened, is that ward 496 friend Charlene had her double lung transplant 15 days ago, and she is doing amazingly. She is going from Strength to Strength and I am so happy for her, If any, she really deserved and needed those lungs. Her husband Shaun has been her rock and support, he has given his all for Charlene, and I think he deserves so much. Not many people have that kind of strength.

  








 
Just look at her....would you say shes recovering from massive surgery...and that just 15 days ago!! Every day seems a little better then the previous one...!! Relaxed and reading her book.....just got to love her!!! God blessed me with an angel for a wife!!- From Shaun


Well done Shaun for such an amazing husband, and thank you for taking care of Charlene

We are all still praying for her.

Thank you to everybody who has kept her in your thoughts and prayers.

Here is the link to Charlene's FB group if you'd like to keep up to date with her progress.(Click link)

Charlene's Transplant Journey

Lots of love always

NiQi <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3