Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday spoils

So it is now day 3 in hospital, it is the weekend, so it is rather quite and lonely, not that I mind.

I knew that Kyle was coming through to visit me, so I was ecstatic, as I haven't seen him in a while.

We had a lovely day together, we had some coffee, good conversation and then relaxed whilst watching Black Adder.
           



To my surprise, just after I had physio, I heard voices outside my room, not expecting anybody I know, but who was it?



It was my Mommy , aunty Gill and Uncle Jerome. How lucky am I? I have the most amazing people in my life. So needless to say, I had the best day in hospital.

Thank you to all who kept me company on this, cold Gloomy day, my soul is at ease and I can now go another day ..

I really am Blessed 














p.s.

My update, My Lung function was 29% when I arrived, my O2 Stats are still sitting at about 85% without oxygen.

My bones and vitamin D levels are normal

My liver has a little bit of danage, but nothing of concern. My Westaby score is 4, where a normal score is 3, and High is 9. I think my liver is still coping.

Then lastly, all my organs look good, however I do have 2 tiny Gallstones, but yet again, not to cause concern, they will go away on their own.

Lots of love always!

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3