Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Friday, May 25, 2012


Hey Everybody. At long last I have finally uploaded the photos. Well, it is a slideshow of the videos, sorry for the bad quality, but it was really big to upload so I had to decrease the quality. I will put the pictures on the blog asap.

Thank you to everybody who participated in this special day. You do not know how much it means to me.

I hope you enjoy it.

So for today: this is NiQi . . . Fabulous and Fighting ♥♥




3 comments:

  1. Sjoe NiQi , die video lyk FaNtAsTiEs :))) Baie mooi gedoen, 10 / 10 (**,)_ ,,,
    Groete,
    Kobus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done NiQi..it is fantastic...love the music too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Commenting <3