Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, May 17, 2012

"The Why and the Purpose"

This is how it all began.....



" I need a name for my blog!" I procliamed to TIff,
"You have a blog? uhm ok. something about nuts?" said my dearest Cousin with much surprise and enthusiasm.


Now you are most probably wondering what on earth has possessed me to start writing a blog? "Maybe she's crazy?" you think, "or Maybe she just likes writing?".

Well let me help you out there, it would be non of the above, I in fact do not enjoy writing for the most part, and I am not crazy, well, not all of the time

I have always had this thought that I should write a blog because so many things happen in my life that are worth capturing, whether it be on paper, in a photograph or on a blog.  My aim in the long run is to keep everybody posted about my life, and the life of others I know that struggle with a disease called Cystic Fibrosis.
I may not be able to post something everyday, but I will sure try my hardest.

Let me begin with my first actual post!

Day 1:


Well today started off like any other ordinary day at the Lucas farm, wake up at 5:15 to do my nebulizations and breathing exercises. At 6:30 I crawled out of bed, ( yes you guessed it, I overslept), dragged myself to the backdoor and let out purdy and Trinity (my two dogs), as soon as that ice cold wind hit my face, I was so to say AWAKE! I bundled myself up and decided to brave the elements. I schlepped across the lawn to Mom and dads house to make that very much needed first morning cup of coffee.  Dad is on his way to KZN today, so mom is running late herself, trying to make yummies for the road, and pack dads suitcase, so inevitably we were late for work, but only just. Nothing exciting happened at work today other than the fact that it was someone's birthday and we got cake, which tasted like cardboard.

Mom and I gritted our teeth on the way home from work, for as sure as the sun rises in the morning, the petrol light was bound to grace us with its presence. Luckily, it only decided to appear when we were close to home. Whilst driving up our driveway, we noticed this old haggered figure just lurking around, now the first thoughts in our minds were, it must the boogy man! haha No no I am just kidding, it was our neighbour, she had come to fetch water from us, because their boreholes don't have water in them.

And so far that is my first story of the day. If anything exciting happens later, I will defiantly have to write about it!

So for now, This is NiQi, being fabulous and fighting**

1 comment:

  1. And I proclaim this as your first comment! Oh dear it has begun. Hope your day doesn't become to exciting! Otherwise have fun! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Commenting <3