Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Afternoon walks

As you know, Exercise is really beneficial for Cystics. So naturally, we are supposed to be doing something to help us get fit, and to help clear all the mucus out of our chests. But as you can all agree, exercise is not all our cup of rooibos tea.

I will admit, I am not as diligent in that department as I should be, However I am getting better lately .

As you may know, we have 3 new puppies, Barney, Molly and Todd. Mom, dad and myself now take walks around the farm with the puppies, on their leashes to start leash traning them. We only started yesterday, but it is so much fun. Yesterday we had to initially drag the puppies , but after a short while, they were in the swing of things. Now tonight, the two boys were even pulling mom and myself along. At 4 months old they are really strong, I can only imagine how strong they are going to be in a few months time. haha

The walks seem to be doing me good, its really great physio, and I dont get too tired :-) Mom and I are going to up the walk to twice a day. We will then be walking 2kms a day... Shew, maybe I can do the comrades by next year. Lol

Hopefully, I can stick with this exercise, and get nice fit and healthy for when it is time for my lung transplant. :-)

But for tonight , I am just plain Fabulous and Fighting :-)













5 comments:

Thank you for Commenting <3