Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Paige and Gareths' Wedding

Hey Everyone

As I promised you all, I would put up some pictures of Paige and Gareths' Wedding.

It was a beautiful wedding, filled with a lot of love and Happiness. Paige and Gareth looked stunning.

The day went off smoothly, the Weather was perfect, the venue was stunning and the whole atmosphere was electric.  

It was the best wedding that I have ever been to. I am so honoured to be the cousin of this beautiful Lady.

I wish Paige and Gareth the  greatest of happiness and success in their life together. The journey has now begun ...

To a Fabulous occasion <3

xoxox



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3