Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Sunday, October 6, 2013

An Awesome weeked

So for the first time in 3 years Kyle had the weekend off. It was fantastic for him as he works so hard and never gets time off. We celebrated the weekend by him staying over Friday and Saturday night.

On Thursday, it was kyles Little sisters Birthday. So for her birthday, she asked if I could go shopping with her on Saturday. Ofcourse I agreed willingly, seeing as I love shopping myself. (well shopping till I get tired and get breathless).

Kyle, Erin and I spent the day shopping. Erin got a few lovely items of clothing. Unfortunately, by 12 I was becoming tired and I was coughing quite a bit. So, we decided to call it quits for the day and got some lunch. Erin really wanted to go to spur, so kyle and I had no problem with that. Spur is fun, they have a giant kiddies playground (which I would play in if I weren't so big. Haha )

Today, Sunday it is my dads birthday, so before Kyle headed home, we took my dad out to a little coffee shop called Abrieus and had cuppacinos and cake.

We are going to be braaing later this afternoon one it has cooled down. Seeing as it's dads' favourite past time. haha.

Have a look

xoxox <3















2 comments:

Thank you for Commenting <3