Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Putt Putt good for Physio?

I haven't really been out anywhere lately because I haven't been feeling well, not to mention how unfit I am.
So Kyle and I decided to remedy this.

We had a massive choice a head of us today, do we go and Watch Dinosaurs 3D, (which isn't much Physio) or do we battle it out on the Putt Putt course?

Jip, you guessed it, Putt Putt won.

We played one round on each course, the first round was close, in the beginning I was owning the game, I was miles ahead. However somewhere from hole 9 things changed, Kyle started catching up (*because I let him ;-) *), by the end of the first game, I was kind of tired, walking around in the heat was not too much fun, not to mention how much effort it takes to swing a Putt Stick/Club (not sure what the technical name is), Lol. 

After round one, kyle and I got a powerade and tallied up our scores, he had beaten me by one little point. Oh boy did he almost do a happy dance, but before he did, I just had to bring down to earth again, I reminded him that we still had one more game.

Round two seemed to go alright, I was in the lead again, until Kyle decided to get a hole in one, I was so shocked I couldn't carry on, My aim was off, I hit the ball too many times etc etc. After Kyle being all mopey for being behind, being last, I went easy on him (I like to think) and he won, by 4 points.

Okay okay so maybe he did win fair and square, this just means that next time I will have to up my game :-)

I really enjoyed the day, I had tons of fun, not to mention good physio. By the end of it, I was coughing alot and a little out of breathe. But it was all worth it.

We ended it off a nice swim to try and escape the 36 degree temperature.

xoxox 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3