Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Time Out

Well I seem to be over whatever it was that was bugging me, excuse the pun, and I am looking forward to time away this weekend.  Kyle is officially on leave and taking this week to rest and relax.  Poor man is overworked, much like my brother is at the moment, and was in a bad state of needing time out.  Hooray for being allowed a week off.

He planned to take me away to meet his dad and gran who live in Orkney, but not before okaying it with the 'parentals' first.  I have very over protective parents who I know love me to bits, but at times I wish they would just let up a bit and allow me more freedom...lol  (Okay mom you can stop crying now...hehe)  Anyway on Saturday afternoon Kyle phoned my dad while he was mowing the grass and asked if it would be alright for us to go away for a few days to meet the other side of his family.  Dad, the calmer, easier parental...hehe, said he didn't think it would be a problem but had to check with the boss/ball and chain/dragon lady first.  No he didn't really say all that , but he left the decision up to my mom!!!!EEEEK!!!!

Lucky for me she has decided to cut one of the strings and let me go.  Not without stipulating though that Kyle have a list of my meds and he check that I take everything on it, as well as keeping up with my nebs and physio while we are away.  We will have to make sure though that we leave with plenty of daylight just to get away from our terrible farm roads with my oxygen machine strapped into the back seat like a precious baby so it doesn't get damaged.

So I am looking forward to that, we will leave on Saturday afternoon and come home on Tuesday, in time for my clinic appointment on Wednesday.  I don't know if I should be nervous about my appointment or not as I have had a strange month since coming home, being really well, then coming down with flu and then trying to get rid of a cough that has lingered.  My mom has been on at me to weigh again as she thinks I have lost weight, but I told her I will weigh at clinic.  I don't want to be depressed before I have to...lol

So look forward to some more photo postings and updates on Facebook and I will have a good time. :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3