Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Two Weeks

Hey there all you friendies, family and fans :-)

Well guess what? Two weeks is up and this morning I woke up feeling 'meh'. I can't believe that at the time I should be packing my bags and going home, I feel this way. It took a whole week of treatment before I started to feel any improvement and now this.  My doctor said they will see how I am feeling on Wednesday and then decide if they are going to release me or not.

Maybe it's a good thing as my PEG hasn't been sorted out yet either. I and my doctor have been trying to have it looked at and replaced and only today did she get hold of anyone who had anything positive to say. Wednesday it will be looked at and measured - just in case I need a different size. It will then take anything from a week to 3 months I believe. A big time frame but I guess if there isn't one available in my size then it will have to be ordered.

Strangely my sugars have been fine here in hospital. The feed I have here is different to the one I am given to use at home so maybe it is that particular product. When I am back home we will test it and see what happens.

So hey, this is how the last two weeks have been for me...some highlights and some lowlights just making life fabulous so I can keep on fighting.

Here are A few pictures of my stay with all my Best Friends :-D

Michael, Juan, Andriesa, Ndu and Louis <3












2 comments:

  1. You guys are so lucky to have friends in hosp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how I would survive without them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Commenting <3