Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, September 11, 2014

The costs start rolling in

I got this sms today,  despite being on top medical Aid, they still don't pay for everything. This is why I started my fund, because costs like these will start to roll in.
And people who say they haven't had problems with medical aid, are either oblivious,  have too much money,  or are very lucky.
I know my fund raising has been quite quiet of late,  but we have an amazing group of.people working on something,  so keep yours ears to the ground. Things will happen soon.
Lots of love and Fabulosity!!! :-P

1 comment:

  1. Tip: when having problems with med aid... go to Twitter with it! They respond immediately! I think after transplant things are better, as pretty much everything gets covered under transplant benefit.
    I wasn't on Discovery pre-transplant but have really not had much issues with them, and when I did it got resolved via twitter. So far I've been lucky I guess.

    P.S.... have you seen my Dum Spiro Spero tattoo??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Commenting <3