Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Food Food Food


The weight game is on. On arrival at Milpark (Saturday) I didn't weigh in, but I weighed in on Monday, at 57.1kgs.

Today, I weighed in at 58.6kgs. So within 5days, I have gained 1.5kgs. Quite impressive you might say? I'd say so too. The amount of food that I consume in a day at the moment, is: For a lack of a better word, is INSANE!

Along with my usual Full 3 meals a day, and snacks, I am having supplementary Protein Shakes, 2 different kinds. Fresubien 2kcal, and I have recently started on Skandishake. Along with all of the extra drinks, I am still having my night feeds.



                                                                                                              My Bottle for my Scandishake


Night Feed

I am on also on a supplementary Oil, called MCT Oil. It is the one and only oil that us Cystic Fibrosis Patients can absorb and Digest. However, what Offends me at the moment, is this HIGH FAT DIET that is apparently a big crazy. And one of the newest things for people to do is to now use MCT Oil in that diet. Here we are, battling to gain weight, and there is now finally a product to help us do that, and it's now part of a DIET.... which I find to be quite contradictory.



 This is the point in my admission, where the steroids are kicking in, and my appetite is out of hand. All I think of is eating, and when I am not eating, I feel guilty. It does get rather frustrating, because I am full all the time, yet I just keep shovelling food down my throat.

 You would think that I have Prada-Willi Syndrome (incessant desire to feel full due to a defect found in the Hypothalamus).




My daily routine looks a little like this :

  • Breakfast (Toast, egg, meat, tomato)
  • coffee
  • 2 kcal Shake
  • Snack
  • Snack
  • Coffee and biscuits
  • Soup
  • Lunch (Starch, meat, veg) double Portions
  • Chips
  • 700 ml Shake
  • Biscuits
  • Supper ( Starch, meat, Veg) Double Portions
  • Pudding
  • 2 kcal shake
  • chips
  • coffee
  • snack (toasted sarmi or Wrap)
  • Wafer's
  • chips
  • 2 kcal Shake

And then between all of that, I still want to eat more! Lol

Here's to staying happy, healthy and Plump

xoxo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3