Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Trek to Milpark


Moving is always fun, isn't it. Well today, I moved from the JHB Gen to Milpark.

Luckily kyle was with me to help be my cart-horse and lug all my bags around.

I can never understand what, or why I have so many bags when I go to hospital. I don't have a lot of stuff, one bag with all my extra food and snacks, my main bag with my pj's and essentials, and then my laptop. Yet it looks like I am going away for months.



                 
                   



Anyhow, at about 3;30pm, kyle and I arrived at Milpark, and after a walk that felt like forver, I finally made it to reception. I booked in and headed down to section 7 where we were greeted by familiar friendly faces. ""Compliments of the season" is what was being thrown around, hugs and smiles where accompanied.

                                  


I am now all settled in, I have internet, Dstv (Compact) and a breeze from the garden outside. What more could one want .I am very blessed indeed.






Dr Williams came to check in on me, and told me how disappointed/angery/annoyed he is with the staff for not finding me a bed, even after I DID book. He says it's not on. If he wants a bed they then find one, and if they can't find one, then they extend the hospital. LOL.

So this is my first blog from Milpark for 2015.

And as Dr Williams and I said, 2015 will be my year :-)

P.s. all the photos are compliments of the happy Snappy Fiance <3

xoxox



1 comment:

Thank you for Commenting <3