Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Yesterday it was 2014, today it's 2015

2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I would just like to thank each and every person who has made 2014 an amazing year. Thank you to those of you who continually support my fund, donating money to help me pay each month for my medical aid, and for other medical expenditures.

2014 has been a wonderful year, we had a family wedding, I got a much needed new nebuliser, we had a huge family/friend reunion,welcomed baby Charlotte into the world, conquered public speaking, twice!, was on television, I got engaged to the most amazing man in the world, and I was put onto the transplant list.



I can only imagine how much fun this next year is going to be, organising fund raisers, planning a wedding and waiting by the phones for "that call"....

thank you again to everyone who supports me, and keeps me in your prayers.

I wish you all the very best for this year ahead.

It's going to be an amazing one!!

lots of love always

NiQi <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3