Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2014/01/add-facebook-activity-feed-widgetplugin.html#ixzz3EnWbc1jd

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's Today


The day before I get to go home, is always a nerve wrecking day. And just like every other "the day' before this one, I was just as nervous.

This is the day, that tells me whether or not, I get to go home, or if I am staying another week in hospital.

But today, is a good day. Let me tell you why.


My Lung function is at 37%, it has increased by 4% ( which doesn't sound like much, but my body is really appreciating it)

My O2 Stats are sitting stable above 91%, which is great. ( I am still however tired from the high dose of Antibiotics )

My official weigh-in, after 2 weeks, is 61kgs, I picked up 3.9kgs (and you can see it :-O ) I am at this point in time, 1kg away from my goal weight for Transplant. It has only taken me, 3 years to get to this weight.

The hard work begins, converting all of this fat into muscle. I can't wait to get a six pack and have some guns lol.

Hard work really does pay off.

Tomorrow, I get to go home. Can't wait to see all my animals again












 Home, there is no place like it 





xoxo

<3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting <3